Athletic conferences worked to lower the cost of delivering athletic programs while operating during the COVID-19 global pandemic. One strategy was the use of concentrated schedules for competitions.
- Evaluating the Impact of Concentrated Match Scheduling in College Volleyball during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Value Creation, Loyalty and Satisfaction in the CrossFit Community
- Factors Impacting Student Perception of Open Educational Resources
- Assessing Perceptions and Attitudes of an Extreme Sports Park
- Sustainable Fashion Themes in Luxury Brand Storytelling: The Sustainability Fashion Research Grid